Caixa Seguridade has Banco Bradesco as the current bookkeeping agent of its shares, which is responsible for providing the Income Report, according to the information provided by each shareholder’s brokerage firm. Therefore, it is extremely important that the shareholder registration is updated at the brokerage where the operations are carried out.
Procedures in the bookkeeper to capture the Income Report
The earnings reports on book-entry assets are made available exclusively in digital format by Banco Bradesco, contributing to the reduction of printing costs and minimizing impacts on the environment.
To access the income report, the investor must access the Digital Documents Portal – PDD (documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco), a platform that allows the viewing, printing and downloading of documents in a fully digital way, according to the procedures below:
1) In the documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco, click on Primeiro Acesso;
2) Enter your CPF (Taxpayer Registration Number) and date of birth. In the case of Legal Entities, enter the CNPJ (National Register of Legal Entities) and the date of foundation;
3) To verify your identity, choose one of the options: phone number or email;
4) Enter the code received and create your password;
5) Done! Your login has already been created. Just enter your CPF or CNPJ and the registered password.
Furthermore, for Bradesco account holders, it is possible to consult and issue the Income Report directly through Internet Banking/Investimentos/Consultas.
For questions about accessing the document portal to obtain the report, the service channel is +55 11 4020-5347, from Monday to Friday during business hours (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.).
For guidance on bookkeeping processes, the service channel is 0800-701-1616, from Monday to Friday during business hours (9 am to 6 pm).
It is still possible to obtain the Report at any branch of Banco Bradesco or, for those who have shares in custody at B3, it is possible to consult the Income Report on December 31 of the last fiscal year here.